Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
In order to achieve our stated Vision, Mission, Values and Critical Success Factors, we believe that it is paramount for us to conduct our business in a safe and incident free manner. In this regard we are guided by the principles of our HSE Policy.
It is the policy of Kurrent Technologies Ltd. to conduct its business in a manner that protects its employees from injuries and illnesses and preserves and sustains the environment.
Consistent with our values, we will conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner by:
- Implementing systems to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Conducting business according to recognized standards, including those related to occupational health, environment, safety and fire protection
- Ensuring that HSE considerations are given a priority in business planning and decision making
- Educating our employees and customers about our HSE standards and practices, and to foster their commitment in improving their HSE performance
- Holding each employee responsible and accountable for his/her HSE related performance, as well as for that of personnel under his/her supervision
This reflects our longstanding dedication to safeguard our employees’ health and the environment consistent with our commitment to our customers, shareholders and neighbours.