This course introduces the process owners to Integrated Management Systems documentation. The process owners will acquire skills in assessing process sequence, interfaces and controls, Environment Impacts, Health and Safety risks, and documenting Integrated Management Systems based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Gain knowledge on operations of an organization with an integrated Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety (QEHS) System.
- Acquire the knowledge, principles and practical skills of implementing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. This will allow delegates to participate as an effective member of your organizations ISO 9001, 1SO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems.
Managers, Heads of Departments, Process Owners, Supervisors
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 documentation requirements
- Process mapping
- Environmental aspect and impact assessment
- Health and safety risk assessment
- Process and operational controls
- Key performance indicator – quality, environmental, health and safety
- Integrated Management Systems manual development
- Integrated Management Systems procedure development
- Understand documentation requirements in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards
- Develop process maps of core processes
- Assessment of environmental aspects and impacts
- Assessment of health and safety risks
- Identifying key performance indicators and control points – quality, environment, and health and safety
- Develop Integrated Management Systems manual, procedures and forms